Customized Group Yoga
This past year has been grueling, especially for those who have been previously impacted by trauma. Anxiety, uncertainty and feelings of disconnection are amplified. You may have noticed that the constituents you serve are struggling much more than ever before. They may be experiencing heightened levels of fatigue, stress and anxiety, as well as poor sleep. Now more than ever, it is imperative to provide self-care opportunities for calm and replenishment.
They deserve self-care.
They deserve time to replenish their minds, bodies and spirit.
They deserve space to connect.
According to Johns Hopkins Medicine, "yoga improves flexibility, balance, strength, energy, mood, quality of sleep and heart health. Yoga also allows participants to relax, manage stress more easily, and connect with a supportive community."
Colleen's customized group yoga classes, in partnership with Empowered Spaces, utilize invitational and inclusive language to empower your constituents to:
- Cultivate personal strength & self-compassion
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Strengthen inner connection
- Build capacity to be embodied (to authentically connect to their bodies and to notice all of the sensations, including emotional, physical and physiological)
- Discover what will most nourish their minds, bodies and spirit
- Honor their bodies, experience their breath, and cultivate inner peace, both on and off the yoga mat
Many variations offered, so all are welcome, including beginners.
Currently available by Livestream via Zoom or In-Person (at your organization or at Empowered Spaces)
To learn more or to schedule your customized group yoga class as a one-time offering or on a regular basis (quarterly, monthly, weekly or daily), please contact me.
Stay tuned. Colleen is on an extended maternity leave, but hopes to connect with you in the future.
“Colleen, thank you so much for all that you do! We love offering your class to the moms we serve. You have such a calming and healing presence!" ~Genny Jessee, Co-founder and Executive Director of June Jessee Memorial Foundation